HR-Medewerker – Uithoornjuli 17, 2023
Commercieel Medewerker Binnendienst – Badhoevedorpseptember 21, 2023
Join the innovative team at Circotex in Hoofddorp as a Colouring Lab Technician
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with a dynamic startup that is revolutionising the world of sustainable textile colouring? Circotex is set out to transform the textile industry in Europe by using cutting-edge technology with a commitment to sustainability. If you have a passion for precision, an eye for color, and a strong commitment to maintaining quality standards – apply today!
In this position we offer you the opportunity to learn on the job and to potentially grow into a role with more responsibility.
The role: Lab Technician
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will be supporting them with information regarding testing and optimising processes. You will play an important role in ensuring quality and consistency to achieve accurate colour matching. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Demonstrating proficiency in lab dip development
• Establishing and maintaining colour standards for bulk production, ensuring that our products consistently meet our high-quality benchmarks
• Conducting testing of yarn or products for physical properties and color fastness, adhering to customer requirements and industry standards
• Reviewing test reports from third-party providers, making Pass/Fail determinations based on customer specifications
• Utilising spectrophotometers to read colours digitally and provide expert colour comments to ensure alignment with color standards
• Maintaining detailed records of testing and colour reports, ensuring accessible and detailed documentation
• Ensuring a clean environment and maintaining our lab equipment
What do you bring
• Bachelor degree; preferably in Textile Science or Textile Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or equivalent, but if you bring lab experience and a passion for colours do apply.
• Experience within the Textile industry would be a huge bonus
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Ability to read and interpret various documents including safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to pass the Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue test, essential for accurate colour evaluation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Competences: laboratory skills, quality control, testing & analysis, data management, safety awareness, attention to detail
What do we offer?
• Salary EUR 3000 – 4000 (monthly gross salary)
• Fulltime working week; Monday – Friday (40 hours)
• 23 days holiday, pension scheme
• Location: Hoofddorp, walking distance from train station and bus stop (1km)
• Learning on the job
• Free parking
• Startup environment where your ideas or not just heard but celebrated
• A positive working environment with occasional staff bbq
• CAO: MITT
Circotex will build Europe’s most sustainable textile colouring factory by being the first in Europe to demonstrate the latest innovative technologies in the Metropolitan Region Amsterdam. Circotex colours polyester yarns and fabrics without using water and added chemicals, by using less energy and reducing CO2 emissions compared to classic colouring techniques. By doing so, Circotex aims to meet the increasing demand in sustainable produced textiles, contribute to the European circular textile supply chain and ensure economic growth. We will initially focus on the automotive and technical textile markets, shortly after followed by the clothing industry.
Ready to join us?
If you are excited about the prospect of contributing to a startup that values sustainability and the mission reducing our ecological footprint, please apply by clicking on the apply button. If you have any questions please contact Karin Raadschelders firstname.lastname@example.org