HR Officer – Utrecht regio / thuiswerkenapril 6, 2023
HR-Medewerker – Rijsenhoutmei 15, 2023
Are you a dedicated customer service professional who always puts the customers first? Do you thrive in a busy environment providing excellent customer service at all times? Are you fluent in Flemish or Dutch and bring good verbal and written skills in French and English? Apply today!
This successful, growing international organisation is looking for a talented customer service professional to join their fun and energetic shared service center, preferably on a full-time basis. The team is responsible for answering customer calls regarding order changes, address changes, shipment preferences, product queries and availability, as well as shipping dates and back order resolutions.
Customer Service Representative – Benelux market
Full time (32 of 36 hours negotiable)
Hybrid working (twice per month office based Utrecht region)
In this role you are responsible for the Benelux market with your team, your focus will be on the Belgium market. You will report to the shared service center supervisor. The shared service center consists of 35 enthusiastic colleagues.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Entering orders for Sales Representatives via phone and email and advise them on background/status of products and literature
• Answering incoming customer phone calls and responding to emails
• Proactively manage shipment dates, sourcing of ordered items and propose or suggest alternative items to reduce potential late deliveries to customers
• Coordination with shipping companies regarding order status and PODs
• Working closely with the planning department with regards to back orders or late deliveries to ensure accurate delivery and information to customers
• Assisting with special assignments as they arise such as supporting the Accounts Receivable team with the cash collection.
Knowledge, experience, skills & qualifications
• General knowledge of the manufacturing, sales and distribution processes is a pre
• Minimum 1 year of Customer Service or Supply Chain experience
• Near native Flemish OR Dutch plus fluent French & English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in problem resolution
• High level of attention to detail
• Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook, experience with Oracle ERP is a bonus
Benefits / on offer
• Salary 2300 – 2800 Euro gross per month
• Holiday allowance 8%
• Yearly bonus
• 25 days holiday
• Travel / working from home allowance
• Initially 1-year contract, prospect indefinite contract thereafter
• Hybride working: working from home – twice per month you will be expected to work from the office with the rest of the team.