Learning & Development Specialist – Dordrechtmaart 25, 2021
ICT Support Medewerker – Badhoevedorpaugustus 13, 2021
Do you always put your customers first? Do you thrive in a busy environment providing excellent customer service at all times? Are you commercially oriented and ready for a new challenge within a growing International company?
Due to expansion of the team we are looking for a German speaking Customer Service Representative for the offices in the Rotterdam region.
In this role you are part of a vibrant team and work closely with your colleagues from different departments including Marketing, Logistics, Finance and E-commerce. As a Customer Service Representative for the German speaking clients you inform and advise clients with queries and requests both by phone and mail. You will be responsible for incoming order and questions with regards to stock, prices and the assortment. With your creative mindset and problem-solving skills you will put your customer first at all times, and offer them alternatives and solutions where possible.
• First point of contact for the clients, both internally and externally
• Providing excellent customer support
• Processing and handling customer orders in JDE
• Carrying out operational checks
• Coordination delivery and logistics
• Assisting the Account Managers with sales preparation
Skills & experience:
• Fluent in German & English or German & Dutch
• Minimum 3 years customer service experience
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Commercially aware and eye for detail
• Ability to calculate prices, discounts, interest rates and percentages.
• Educated to at least MBO+ level
• Strong user MS Office
• Room for personal development
• Informal working environment
• Free gym on site
• Pension scheme
• Staff discount
• 25 days holiday