Financieel Administratief Medewerker – Badhoevedorpfebruari 18, 2023
Customer Service Representative – French speaking – Utrecht area / homeapril 6, 2023
Are you a dedicated customer service professional who always puts the customers first? Do you thrive in a busy environment providing excellent customer service at all times? Are you fluent in German and English?
This successful, growing international organisation is looking for a talented customer service professional to join their fun and energetic shared service center on a full-time basis. The team is responsible for answering customer calls regarding order changes, address changes, shipment preferences, product queries and availability, as well as shipping dates and back order resolutions.
In this role you are responsible for the German market, together with 3 other colleagues. You will report to the shared service center supervisor. The shared service center consists of 35 enthusiastic colleagues.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Coordination with shipping companies regarding order status and PODs
• Entering orders for Sales Representatives via phone and email and advise them on background/status of products and literature
• Proactively manage shipment dates, sourcing of ordered items and propose or suggest alternative items to reduce potential late deliveries to customers
• Working closely with the planning department with regards to back orders or late deliveries to ensure accurate delivery and information to customers
• Expedite urgent requests and follow through with the customer to ensure product delivery details are communicated accordingly, from order through to delivery.
• Prepare and manage hardware contracts, service contracts and custom kit contracts
• Assist the finance team with cash collection
Knowledge, skills & qualifications
• General knowledge of the manufacturing, sales and distribution processes is a pre
• Experience with ERP and CRM tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in problem resolution
• High level of attention to detail •
Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Fluent German & English
Education & experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years of Customer Service or Supply Chain experience
Benefits / on offer
• Salary 2800 – 3000 Euro gross per month
• Initially 1 year contract, prospect indefinite contract thereafter
• Health care allowance
• Travel/working from home allowance
• 25 days holiday
• Working from home most days, twice per month office based.
• Annual performance bonus
• 32 or 40 hours per week