HR-Medewerker – Rijsenhoutmei 15, 2023
Marketeer – Uithoornjuli 17, 2023
In this role as Financial Controller you are responsible for managing several financial aspects of the company and you are in charge of month end. You will be overseeing all daily accounting, checking monthly payroll, budget management, evaluations as well as analysis ensuring the numbers add up.
Fulltime 40 hours or part-time 32 hours
Amsterdam (hybrid working)
As part of the finance team (3fte) you will be reporting to the CFO. You are responsible for month end, financial reporting and analysis. You will be working closely with the CFO for preparation of budget and forecasting activities.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Maintaining internal safeguards for revenue receipts, costs, team and organisational budgets and actual expenditures.
• Establishing (in coordination with CFO) financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on biweekly, monthly, and annual basis.
• Developing and enforcing internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflows.
• Overseeing and supporting the accounting team with dynamic leadership.
• Supporting BI tooling SuperSet and producing KPI dashboards.
Knowledge, experience, skills & qualifications
You are driven and have a real passion for financial management. You have a strong understanding of accounting processes and financial data analysis. You have knowledge of national and local tax regulations and compliance reporting. In addition, you:
• Hold a Bachelor degree in Finance or similar.
• Have previous recent experience in a controlling position.
• Bring experience in managing/controlling payroll.
• Have experience streamlining accounting processes.
• Have proven experience in financial project management.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English
• Knowledge of AFAS is a benefit
• Have the ability to maintain an overview of financial data
Benefits / on offer
You will be part of a growing company part of an International Group. They offer a pleasant working environment with room for personal development. In addition:
• Salary EUR 4700 – 5400 gross per month (based on 40 hours working week)
• Hybrid working (FT 3 days per week office)
• 25 holiday days
• Free parking
• Training opportunities