Are you an experienced HR Business Partner who is passionate about delivering a hands-on business partnering service for your clients and enjoy the day to day challenges of working in an International company with different cultures? Do you have a strong fundamental grounding as a generalist?
Genius recruitment is currently looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner who is passionate about running a successful and professional HR organisation.
HR Business Partner (32-40 hours per week)
Capelle aan den IJssel
The HR Business Partner has a reporting line into the General Manager Central Europe. You have a dedicated responsibility to provide a first-class HR service. In this newly created position you will be responsible for all HR activities for the employees based in the Benelux, Germany and EMEA region. You will be managing the HR Officer who is also based in the Netherlands, responsible for all HR administration.
You will be a trusted business partner to empower the leadership team to grow the people and the business, building the people strategy and driving initiatives to improve the organisation.
You will successful by utilising strong leadership, business acumen and strategic qualities combined with a hands-on and pragmatic approach. You love to build and professionalise HR and can quickly make a difference in a new setting.
• Professionalising and building a successful HR department
• Developing the HR strategy and policies
• Hands-on operational responsible for case management
• Responsible for recruitment, onboarding, succession planning, talent management and retention
• Executing special projects with overall responsibility for meeting timelines and driving projects to completion.
• Consulting and coaching leadership and contribute to overall business decisions
• Bachelor degree (human resources management, business administration or related)
• Fluent in Dutch & English, German would be an advantage
• Minimum 5 years HR generalist experience, preferably within a FMCG/Retail environment
• Experience working in an International organisation, exposed to different cultures
• Strong communication skills, persuasive, confident, organised and result oriented.
What we offer:
• A dynamic role within a successful and established brand
• The opportunity to build a professional HR organisation
• Being part of a fast growing and ambitious organisation, which is known for the informal atmosphere
• Free Gym on site.