Are you a Logistics Manager with previous experience within the fashion or sports industry looking for a challenging role where you can manage the EMEA Supply Chain Logistics?
Due to growth we are looking for an experienced Logistics Manager for this newly created position.
Logistics Manager EMEA
As a Logistics (Operations) Manager you will partner with Key Stakeholders to drive improvements in supply chain performance, customer experience and you will be responsible for 3PL’s for the EMEA region. You will ensure that efficient processes are in place for all inbound, outbound, warehousing and all customers. You will work closely together with your supply chain colleagues in the EMEA region to align with different stakeholders in order to understand processes and procedures, and execute warehousing and deliveries considering different needs and requirements.
What will you be doing?
• Maintaining and building relationships between internal and external stakeholders and 3PL’s.
• Managing and monitoring the EMEA Supply Chain Logistics, supplying reports by using different reporting tools.
• Inboud: regular business reviews & meetings with Expeditors to discuss forecast, pricing and market situations. Ensuring a clear container planning for all warehouses. Managing the inboud budget and KPI’s.
• Warehouse: reviewing and (re) evaluating current processes and procedures in relation to 3PL’s and drive improvements. Managing the (daily) performance of the 3PL’s.
• Outbound: managing carrier partners for both parcel and pallet shipments in line with lead times and costs.
What do we offer?
• Pension scheme.
• Room for personal development and growth.
• Informal working environment with a dynamic international environment.
• Free gym on site, table football and table tennis.
• Staff discount.
• 25 days holiday.
What do you bring?
• Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain & Logistics or relevant study.
• 5+ year’s experience with supply chain, 3PL Management, Logistics or related function.
• Experience in fashion and/or sports industry.
• Comprehensive hands-on knowledge of distribution & warehousing processes, controls and best practices.
• Willingness to travel to other countries within the EMEA region to visit offices and warehouses.
• You are eligible to work in the EU (valid work permit).
• Competences: ability to prioritise, strong communication skills in English, drive, enthusiasm, problem solving, quality & result driven.