Do you have a passion for marketing and running? Does it excite you to play an important part in creating and activating marketing plans and contributing to its strategy for the running department at a growing international company?
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and ambitious
Marketing Coördinator Running
As a member of the EMEA marketing team, you will contribute to the dynamic growth ambitions in your region Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will create and activate all sorts of marketing plans for the Running category in the EMEA region, based on the global marketing strategy and local requirements. With your level of strategic thinking and working you will have strong input in the global marketing strategy for the category Running.
What will you be doing
• Creating and activating marketing plans for the Running category in the EMEA region and presenting these at EMEA Marketing meetings and Conferences.
• Aligning go-to-market activation plans with Global Marketing and local offices within the EMEA region.
• Supporting the roll out of activation plans through own B2C channels.
• Implementing sustainability goals into the Running Marketing strategy.
• Briefing and working with marketing agencies on seasonal and cross-seasonal campaigns. Creation of seasonal agency briefs for content creation.
• Planning and organising photo shoots.
• Conducting marketing research, competitor analysis and performance analysis.
• Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communications, Commercial Business or similar.
• Minimum 4 years marketing experience, ideally within Retail (pre).
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Good level of strategic thinking and working.
• Strong market and industry awareness.
• Passion for running and the perfect running shoes.
• Competences: creative, proactive, result oriented, driven, independent, entrepreneurial.
What do they offer
• A dynamic, diverse position with the ability to use your creativity and bring in new ideas.
• Salary matching the experience required for this role.
• Pension scheme.
• Room for personal development and growth.
• Informal working environment with a dynamic, growing international environment (20+ nationalities).
• Free gym on site, table football and table tennis.
• Staff discount.
• 25 days holiday.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager EMEA you will join a driven experienced and ambitious marketing team (8 fte HQ Rotterdam). You will be working closely together with the local country marketing teams (2-3 fte each office) as well as your global marketing colleagues. In this role you will also liaise with specialists from other departments and other offices such as Product Management and E-commerce.